Monday, November 3, 2014

Mane Monday

Happy Monday and Happy November, everyone! I know I disappeared for a month, but I'm back with a new post-and it's even a video!! This was supposed to be under Sassy Saturday, but due to technical difficulties, I only got around to uploading it now so I'll be calling it Mane Monday instead--styles and whatnots for your glorious mane!

I found this quick hairstyle online and wanted to try it for myself. I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to my hair, often just leaving it down or up in a ponytail/bun. But then sometimes, you get to the point where you're just so bored with your locks and want to experiment with something quick, easy, and different!

I don't know what this hairdo is actually called, but I shall refer to it as the "Messy Hairband Tuck". I love this style because it can be worn for either casual events or formal ones! I guess you'd have to lessen the "messiness" factor if you want to go formal, though. Just watch the video to hopefully understand what I mean!


P.S. I forgot to include this in the video, but you can also choose to do the half-pony tuck with this style! Just tuck in small portions of your hair from both sides, but leave the rest of your hair at the back untouched :)

That's all for now! I will really try to put up more posts this November to make up for the complete lack of them last October. In the meantime, go ahead and try this hairstyle, tweet a pic or put it on Instagram and tag me!

Have a good week ahead, and a fabulous November!

Love,
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment