Tuesday, September 23, 2014

People Problems

TOP TEN TUESDAY

Hello, everyone! It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! Below are ten things people do that I either don't understand or that absolutely annoy the heck out of me. Hopefully your Internet connection is reasonably fast for the GIFs to load properly! Enjoy.

(10) People who walk sloooooooow.
Now, I know some people have legit reasons as to why they walk at a snail's pace (e.g. they're old and have rayuma) while others prefer a more leisurely stride. I get that. But what I'm talking about are those who obviously can tell you are walking behind them and yet it is as if they are purposefully trying to walk zero kilometers per hour. The worst part is when you have no way to overtake the human turtles, and are left stuck behind them.
Could you go any slower?
(9) The want for a dislike button on Facebook.
There was a time when so many people were hoping for a dislike button on FB. Some probably still do. Baket? Eh kung i-dislike ko profile pic mo
Spread love, not hate! No need for a dislike button! It's absurd.
(8) When people say, "Can/may I ask you a question?"
You already did. Now you may not ask another.
You had your chance
(7) Sales people tracking your every move.
Yung tipong nakadikit lang sayo habang iniikot mo yung store. I understand that these salespeople are instructed to assist their customers and probably keep an eye out for possible shoplifters. But that doesn't mean tracking literally my ever step and following me within an arm's stretch. It's either you so eagerly want to be of assistance to me (if this is the case, please assist me by getting me some cookies whilst I browse your store), or I look super shady that you're pulling the human CCTV on me by watching MY. EVERY. MOVE. Either way, I am sure there are more subtle ways of keeping your customers in check.
LET ME SHOP IN PEACE HUHU
(6) When people stare.
One of my biggest pet peeves! Yung sobrang halatang nakatitig lang sayo. I know I'm cute, pero wag ka naman obvious masyado. Ay chos. Joke lang (ashu) pero yung totoo, LOOK AWAY
Bye.
(5) Relationship hopping.
Those people who seem to always be in a relationship...but not necessarily with the same person you last saw them with. Parang every year (or month!), may bagong iba. I don't get it. One, how do you go from one guy/girl to another in such a short amount of time? And two, where do you find new ones so easily?? Pahinge naman ng tips. Charot! Hahaha
She has a new guy, AGAIN?!
(4) Selfies with a negative caption.
If you post a selfie and you caption it with "Ugghhh so ugly today!" or "Yuuuuck" or "Eeew why do I even look like this" or something along those lines-- BYE. I still see some of these people on Facebook today. Someone would post a photo of himself/herself with something like "Bad hair day #ugly" accompanying the selfie, in hopes of someone else commenting otherwise. Eh panget ka pala ba't mo pinost
Girl, please. 
(3) "First comment!!!" "First like!!!"
Congratulations!!! Now you are king of the world. *facepalm*
Way to go, buddy!
(2) "Why are you still single?"
Because i'm a fabulous independent woman, THAT IS WHY. This question is often followed by a "Kailan mo plano mag boyfriend? (When do you plan on getting a boyfriend?)" Umm siguro mga next week, Friday, para hindi ako masyadong busy. Ok lang ba po yun?
Ok well umm I gotta go live that single life now bye
(1) When people hate those in authority to an extreme.
I don't get why so many people can have so much rage (and act violently on that hate) against people in authority, especially country leaders. I know these people in power have their own faults and are far beyond perfection, but I believe good governance and national unity can start from something as simple as respecting the leaders we have put in power. You may not always agree with their decisions or support how they deal with situations, but at least show respect.
That's right, kids. Respect.
The end! You may be guilty of doing a couple of these things, and you probably like me a little less. But that's okay! Let's still be friends.



Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment