Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Nice to be Nice

The first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point during this year (2015) - anything from a book, a ticket, something home-grown, homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer on their Facebook status. Once my first five have commented "I'm in" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it, and put it on your status, (don't share it) so that we can form a web of connection of kindness. Then message me your address.
I have seen this status (or something similar to it) circulating around Facebook this past year and have always been tempted to put it up on my own Facebook profile wall. But then it kinda died down, and I've forgotten about it until today! One of my good and brilliant friends, Neha (who has just recently graduated but already authored a book!) posted this as her status today and I thought I'd finally give this gig a shot.

But instead of putting it up on Facebook, I decided to share it here, yay! Below, you will find the modified version of the original status stated above. I hope you consider jumping on board with me! :)
---
The FIRST FIVE people who e-mail me "Yo, Laura, count me in!" will receive a surprise from me at some point during this year (2015) - anything from a book, a ticket, something home-grown, homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! 
There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. But if in case we don't know each other on a personal level (yet), feel free to mention in your email your likes and dislikes, just so I can get a more specific idea of what will make you smile!   
Optional: These five people are free to make the same offer on any form of social media. I won't require you to keep this gift-giving going, but it would be wonderful if you could! The idea is to simply spread kindness and love. It's nice to be nice. :)  
Send your e-mails to la.pastores@gmail.com, with the message subject title: "NICE TO BE NICE" (hehe wala ng maisip lelz) If you will be part of the first five, I will reply with a confirmation message (wow parang legit contest lang?! lelz2) and will be asking for your address.
---


Once I have my first five, I will edit this post to inform the rest that this offer/giveaway/surprise is closed. See you in my mailbox (hopefully!)

Let's spread love, y'allzzz!
Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment