Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The limit does not exist

I just wanted to share something insanely wonderful real quick to help you truly start your new year right with full of positive energy. This excerpt is from a daily devotional book entitled "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young, and I am in love with it. The passage below is from last night's reading.

 Devotional Reading for January 06, 2015
"I am able to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine. Come to Me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish. Ask My Spirit to control your mind so that you can think great thoughts of Me. 
Do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered. Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark. The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation. 
Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to view them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention. Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life."
This 2015, let's not limit God. Fearlessly believe that this is your year of miracles and answered prayers.
Get excited.

Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment